On Friday 23rd September 2022 the Trust celebrated the annual Star Awards event at The Marriott, Gateshead.
Staff from across the Trust gathered to celebrate the success, dedication and hard work over the last 12 months.
At the award ceremony, guests listened to some fantastic and inspirational stories about the work that goes on every day in the organisation, both in the hospital and out in the community.
Well done to every person and team who was nominated or shortlisted and a huge congratulations to our winners.
The winners of the Star Awards 2022 are:
- Caring for you award – East Locality Team and Tracy Cuthbert
- Rising star award – Jade Puntin
- Excellence in learning award – Sharon Denise Clark
- Innovation and improvement award – Caroline Tweedie
- Shining star award – Fior Sayer
- Customer service excellence award – Joanne Jones
- Partnership working award – Gynaecological Oncology Team
- Equality, inclusion and diversity award – Angela Weeks
- Leadership award – Sam Atkinson
- You’re a star award – Caroline Murray
- Gateshead angel award – Katy Maughan
- Team of the year award – South Locality Integrated Nursing Team
Congratulations once again to all the winners and runners-up and thank you to all the companies who sponsored our awards ceremony this year. They include Geoffrey Robinson as the headline sponsor and ModuleCo, Arnold Clark, Gateshead College, Dinner Lady, Hempsons, NG-IT, RH Conversions and Paxman.